- This event has passed.
Archery Instructor Course
3 March 2022 - 4 March 2022
2 Day Course details:
Thursday 3rd March 09:00-18:00 and Friday 4th March, 09:00-18:00* (inc a short practical assessment)
Venue: Gilwern Outdoor Centre, Ty Mawr Lane, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7 0EP
- You don’t need any previous archery experience.
- You need to be 17 years old or above.
- National governing body “Archery GB” award.
- Attendees will need to bring their own lunch.
- All archery equipment will be provided.
- What does the Archery GB Award for instructors cover?
- Establishing and maintaining safety on a range
- Plan and prepare a session
- Identifying appropriate equipment for beginners to use
- Explaining / demonstrating the simple steps to shooting barebow
- Adapting sessions based the individual needs of participants
- Cost £190 per person. (depending on numbers)
- Outcomes of the course and renewal
- Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become an Archery GB qualified Instructor.
- To keep the qualification valid, every three years candidates will need to complete a short renewal process. This demonstrates that you understand the minimum safety requirements for instructing archery.
Course run by:
Martin Hutchings Tutor
Coach Developer & County Coach, Archery GB. Mobile 07759 300051
To book please email; email@example.com