Liven up your Saturday mornings with Adventure Club – School Years 3 to 6!
Get your child outside and energised with a range of exciting outdoor activities.
Saturday Adventure Club will run on on: 29th April, 13th May, 10th June, 24th June, 8th July and 22nd July
All activities are run in accordance with the Centre’s Risk Management procedures and Adventurous Activities License.
Club sessions will go ahead whatever the weather providing it is safe to do so although a substitute activity or venue may be used. Please note that the weather can be very changeable and all kit list items are mandatory.
Children should be delivered to the Centre Courtyard for 9.30am and collected at 12 midday from the car park or courtyard.
- Warm trousers e.g. tracksuit bottoms (not jeans)
- T-shirt / Long sleeved top
- Warm fleece / Hoody and a spare
- A waterproof jacket
- Waterproof over-trousers (These can be provided if you don’t have them)
- Hat and gloves
- Walking boots (These can be provided if you don’t have them)
- Comfortable socks
- Bottle of water
- Any medication e.g. asthma inhaler
- Small rucksack (a larger school bag is ideal)
£12 Per Session or £10 per session if booking as a block of 6 – Use discount coupon code SummerBlock during the check out process!